ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:58:59 -0400
Kim, I'll be praying for you.  It's hard to know what to say about your
situation.  Is there a reason why you feel you must live with someone?  Do
you have other disabilities that make help necessary for you in daily living
activities?  Perhaps you could call a rehab counselor and actually start the
process of applying for  low income housing so you could live on your own if
that would be possible.  Words can be very hurtful at times.  It is so
important to think before we speak because once said words can't be taken
back no matter how sorry we feel.
If you would like to you can write me at [log in to unmask] my name is
Rhonda and I live in Georgia.

Blessings1!!

Rhonda

--