ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:17:18 +0200
Dear friends,

First of all greetings and Easter blessings from the land which Paul the Apostle visited.  I don't usually post prayer
requests but of course join in praying for those who post them.  I have a prayer for a person whom I met on another list
and this person is being verbally abused by the family member she's living with.  She is also a Christian and I need Phil or
Vickie or someone to post me the instructions how to subscribe to this list so I can pass them to this person.  I sincerely
encourage you all to pray because the situation seems to be very bad now.

Thanks very much and may the Lord continue to bless you all,
Charlie

Charles Borg
Sliema,
Malta, Europe
E-mails [log in to unmask]
Work: [log in to unmask]

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown