ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:04:40 +0100
Hi Phil,

Hey, you obviously don't listen half the time because we both laugh.  Yes,
as you know, Mike's always joking around and probably did less of it when he
was on "good behaviour" at your home.

Now, I'm sure I've heard this French poodle joke but can't recall it, so
you'll have to refresh my ailing memory if you want me to laugh - and oh, do
I need to laugh right now!

Mind you, I could be eagerly studying "your language" at such a time and may
of course be distracted, trying to figure out expressions such as (well, you
know the ones I mean).

For those who don't know, Phil and I often joke around about "visiting",
since he uses it in such an odd manner, "Anyways" and "sort of speak" also
spring to mind.

As for "Holy cow", we've now proved over here that there just isn't one!
<Smiles>

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.