ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 09:14:09 +0200
Good morning, Ms Vicky!

It's a new grey and rainy day here in Germany and I've been warming
the early hours of the day for you playing good music and
fellowshipping. ,g> I then crashed and woke up way too early too. i
kind of hope I can go back to sleep for an hour or two before the day
is too old.
Coffee? How do you like organic Swiss water-method decaf ...? <g>

My own sleep cycle gets really messy sometimes - and I don't mean my
pulling early shifts on overseas chat sites but being tired or up
without much of any schedule. But maybe there is method to my madness.

Lord, I pray that Ms Vicky feels rested even though she's lacking
sleep. Please be really close to her  and wrap her up in your love
and if it is your will, then help make her eye lids heavy and let her
feel relaxed and all safe and snug in your arms and have her bed call
to her and grant her sleep or at least the refreshing rest she needs
to tackle that new day in you.

amen

Continuing to think of and pray for you Ms. Vicky from over here.

Hugs,

Doris