ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 03:28:41 -0700
Hi everyone,

I have been so caught up in my own stuff--I had a rotten case of food
poisoning from Thursday night till last night.  Wow!! What a
biological explosion, "sort of speak".  Y   u   c   k   e   r   s!

I have felt very far from THE LORD, of late and it scares me.  My
mind has been flooded with long-supressed memmories and it's unnerving.

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE! I know I have had no dramatic illnesses, but I
STILL NEED PRAYER TOO!! Thank you.

LOVE IN HIM,

just, plain Mari, feeling very down and trying to hide it.