ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:44:38 -0700
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at
http://feed.feedburner.com/hmradio
Keep smiling!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie M." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>;
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: help fight breast cancer

Subject: FW: Help fight breast cancer

Pleeeaaassseee  keep this going!

We  have all been touched by  cancer  ,  somewhere  in our lives, please
read below and keep it  going.

I  have been asked to keep this going and hope you will keep it  moving too.
New  M&M  colors

Pass  this on to all of your friends. There are many women out  there who
have breast  cancer.  Lets  do all we can to support this  cause.

New  Pink  &White  M&M's

The  maker  of M&M  candies  has teamed up with the  Susan  G. Komen Breast
Cancer Foundation  to  raise funds through the sale of their new  "pink
&white"
 M&M  candies.

For  each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of  M&M
(Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation. The  next time you
want a
treat, please pick up a bag (now sold  in stores nationwide) - you will be
donating to a great  cause and satisfying your sweet  tooth.  Just
think...If
each of us buy one bag or two.... how much will  be donated. Buy a bag for a
friend...........

Please  pass on to all  your  family and  friends.

If  I could catch a Rainbow
I  would do it just for you
And  share with you it's beauty
On  the days your feeling  blue.