ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham-Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:42:06 -0400
I didn't know if anyone is on Philmore, but my friend Bernie Buckles
has a diabetic group there because he has just found out that he's diabetic.
I do not know the numbers as praise be to God that I am not diabetic, but
you might want to write to him at this email address and ask him.  From what
my friend Marsha says it's a good group.  Marsha is his wife.