ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:53:17 -0700
John,

Please forward documents with facts that back up their assersions.  This
looks like a bunch of vitriol with nothing to back it up.  I'm not defending
the pharmaceutical industry, but I don't really think this forward is either
productive, edifying, ornecessary.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com