ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:33:49 -0000
base64
From:
David & Rachel Prince, <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all in E-Church USA,

Can we firstly express our love to everyone at Christmas and pray God's richest blessing upon you all as we enter into 2007.

Over the past few months, Rachel and I have really appreciated the fellowship from folks in E-Church USA. We are especially grateful to those who have spent time in contacting us directly.

We would like to keep in contact with you all, but have come to a time where the traffic into our In-box is becoming extensive. In part:, our busy-ness has increased somewhat through the interest shown worldwide in our web site, newday-prince.

We would ask therefore, if it were possible for us to be released from the list, but we would also request that if any would like to drop us an occasional note, please, please do.

We are currently receiving visitors to newday-prince from individuals in 124 countries, so you can perhaps understand how busy we are.

For any who would like to drop us a line; please Email us at [log in to unmask]

Or visit our web site at www.newday-prince.me.uk

With big blessings to everyone.

Have a great Christmas.

Lots of love.