EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:29:05 -0600
I can use the default platform from Scottrade.  However, I am mostly a value
investor for retirement funds and try to avoid active trading.

There is a really low-traffic listserv on Yahoo called "Blind Finance".

Some of the folks use the fancier platforms and are glad to share their
expertise.