ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:37:35 -0500
Hi Lyn,
My prayers are with Larry.
Thanks for the update.
Virgie and Hoshi
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyn Latham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: Update on Larry Clay

Hi, All,

I wanted to givey ou an update on my friend Larry Clay that was in the
hospital last week.  He gave me a call today.  From the MRI they ran last
Friday while he was in the hospital.  According to  what Larry  is saying,
the MRI revealed cancer and it's in the 4th stage.    He doesn't know where
it is yet, they are still doing tests for this.  However, he has yellow
johndis and he has begun radiation treatments that started today.  He will
week.  Larry is the most vibrant person I have ever known.  He says that the
radiation doesn't even bother him, but that he wishes he knew where the
cancer was.  I can't say that I blame he.  Says he's going to have to go in
and have a stint put in his liver to drain the Johdis infetion that he has.
Wow!  He sounds awesome.  His wife Marilyn had cancer last year.  They knew
where hers was, but she's completely healed from it.  I hope that this
passes soon.  He hasn't begun Kemo yet, says he might not start them as of
yet.  Please keep praying for him and Marilyn.  Thanks for praying for Loren
also.  See yall later.
Lyn Latham
Psalm 30:5 NIRV
Published author of: "Joy Comes In The Morning"
available at: www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/bookhome.aspx