ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham-Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:13:05 -0400
I have an idea if anyone wants to take it.  We can call: 218-936-1200.
Then you push 2 after it answers, and then someone will need to make up a
pin.  Usually you should choose one that's easy for everyone to remember,
and then you can talk for a lot of hours.  I would think of using a number
like echurch.  Which would be 3348734.  I think that's right.  I had to dial
it on the phone.  Isn't that funny?  Then we can either figure when we want
to get up thereyou know, set a time to do it, or we can just say we will go
and set hours and people can go whenever they want to go.  What does
everyone think about that?