ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:58:52 -0500
Phil, what a wonderful ministry the Lord has called you to.  I sense
in my spirit that the work you are doing with Woosun, and he with his
wife, will not stay with them, but will in God's own time, spread
throughout S. Korea, bringing Christians the spiritual freedom from
the bondage of religion which they so desperately need. May it be so,
Lord Jesus, for your honor and glory, and for the benefit of Your
people in that land.  Amen!

Blessings!
Helen

"Humility is a silent language."