ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:30:48 -0700
Karen,

You can set one up at blogger.com free of charge.  you do have to sign up
with them, but the process is pretty accessible.  You can also just put one
on a web page, but the disadvantage is that then you'd have to write a code
that allows people to leave comments, etc.

If you want an example of a blogger blog, albeit one that isn't updated
often enough, go to
http://heart-and-music.blogspot.com

HTH

JulieMelton