ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 09:27:14 -0500
Angel,

You haven't failed.  Remember it's not against flesh and blood that we
fight, it's against the rulers of the darkness of this world, that being the
devil.  I know I didn't quite quote it right, but the sum and substance of
it is that those things that are happening with your sixteen year old are
happening the world around.  My friend Jenny also has expressed to me the
horrors she's dealing with with her sixteen year old son as well.  You just
have to continue to speak blessings over him and the crowd of folks he's
hanging with and God will bless those efforts.  I know it's hard.  I am not
a parent, but I do have nieces and nephews, and I know what things of the
world can do to create bad influences to them.  Just let go and let God, and
whenever you feel like you can't take it any longer, remember when the enemy
comes in like a flood, God will raise up a standard before Him.   And
remember to go to Ephesians 6--10 about the whole armor of God.  You can
stand against the wiles of the devil, and when you have done all to stand,
stand.  Remember, God knows what has happened and what will.  Just keep him
before God, and at night while he's sleeping, speak blessings over him.  I
love you Angel.