ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:15:52 -0000
Hi Phil,

One is Handybits.

Go to

http://www.handybits.com/voicemail.htm

If you prefer, write privately and I'll send it you.

I remember using that with someone and it was dead easy to use and quality
wasn't bad!

I'll pick up a copy myself in case you want to try it.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.