ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:30:46 -0000
Wow, Kathy, thanks for the "reality" chapter!

You and Greg sure have some issues to deal with in your church.  Without
knowing the people it's probably best if I don't really comment much, except
to say that where God is moving there is so often something going on from
the Devil too, especially where he has a foothold.  It is these footholds
that have to be closed, by prayer, a work of God in the midst, and by our
willingness to "give no place to the Devil".

I pray that both yourself and Gregg may set that example, hard as it is,
that others may follow, and that the outpouring of the Spirit of God will
become evident!

Praying for you all.  Keep us posted, please.

--
Carol