ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:52:11 -0500
Vicki, I went to the Wal Mart website last night and searched for the Ove
Glove, but couldn't find it anywhere.  Of course, I may have looked in the
wrong departments, but I don't think so.  I also did a lot of reading on
the other site, and it certainly is a reputable outfit that I'm sure would
give good and honest service.

Helen  <smile>