ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:15:02 -0700
Do you know that I could care less about the participants in the World
Series now that neither the CUBS or RED SOX are involved.  It's enough to
cause one to question if there is any justice or perhaps even the
existence of a righteous and merciful God!   And don't forget! that the
offspring of "lions" are called
CUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!