Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:01:41 -0400
You must have the auto repeater function turned off.  You can turn it on
from the radio by going into the "set" menus and dialing to setting #16
(labeled AutoRP).  This setting can also be set with the cloning software.
Just pull down the View menu and select the common settings.  This screen
isn't very screen friendly but if you use the mouse cursor you should be
able to find it.  The auto repeater options are "dup", "dup tone" and "Off".
Sorry I forget if Off is first or last in the menus but it doesn't matter
because you want the middle option (dup).

73, Ken -N5SWR