From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:14:24 -0500
    Hi.

The problem is that the watch re-sets itself consistently at 3 a.m. every
morning.  I know this because it says "USA Time Updated".

But, when it re-sets, the visual hands on mine still remain approximately
two minutes behind the verbally announced time.

The verbal time is fine--I just checked it with WWV this morning after it
re-sett itself last night, and my XYL still says the visual hands lag behind
by about 2 minutes.

Something is out of adjustment or off callibration.

And, apparently, Walt has a similar problem.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ