From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:15:10 -0500
Yeah, I generally charge it when I know I'll need it the next day for
something unless I know I used it recently on a fresh battery only for a
short time. Pretty much, after you run it dead a time or 2, you get a great
sense of when it's going to die. When in doubt and you know you'll need it
soon, just charge it, I do and mine's 5 years old on the original battery.