From:
"Ron Hoggan, Ed. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:09:42 -0700
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for these several insights.

I'll be sure to credit you as a source too.

I knew about how calories were measured, but not ph. I haven't been able to
find much on it yet either. I'll keep looking though.

Again, thanks for the input.

Best Wishes,
Ron