From:
"C. Kuni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:13:54 -0800
I am so grateful for all the responses.

Phil, you just figure out that magic fat transfer and I'll be happy to send
some your way!

Lynnet: "...  How long have you been on the plateau?  ..."  Since
mid-January.
"...  make sure that running is not  your only form of exercise ..."  Right,
I do as much weight lifting as I can stand (hate it), which amounts to about
1.5 hours a week.  But my main "crosstraining" is all the daily lifting
involved in caring for a house and a child (and cats of course -- they're a
workout <gr>).

Tom Bri "...  My question is, are you really fat? ... if you are able to do
all that running, how much extra fat can there be?  ..."    There are plenty
of people, myself included, who love running and do it in spite of excess
body fat.  On Sunday I was in a half-marathon and chatted briefly with a
lady at about mile 5 who was so overweight I didn't see how she would even
finish.  She passed me on a hill at mile 12 and I never saw her again after
that.  I think if I didn't run, I'd be huge. As it is, I'm pretty close in
weight  to where I'd like to be. I'm not the sort of person who is never
happy with their weight, no matter how thin.  I just know I can live better
without these 10-15 pounds, and it would make me feel healthier and enable
me to enjoy my sport more.   Doesn't help that I weigh the same as my
husband either. :(