CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tami Quan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tami Quan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:54:43 -0800

Hi , This is my first post. My daughter cannot have gluten and we just
discovered allergic to milk, eggs, soy and peanuts. Her birthday is Jan. 4
and don't know what to do for a cake with all the additional restriction.
Anyone have any ideas or know substitutions for milk and eggs that aren't
derived from soy? Ant other yummy dessert would help also. In addition was
wondering about gf shampoo and conditioner. Looks like Neutrogena has a few
but not sure if the list I have is recently updated. Anyone know about
"clean" shampoo and conditioner, triple moisture cream lather shampoo or
triple moisture deep conditioner, moisture boosting body wash or rainbath
shower & bath gel - all. Thanks for all your input!! I'm in that giant
learning curve you have all been in when your child has just been diagnosed
with Celiac or gluten sensitivity. We had serology panel by Prometheus done
and was only positive on the IgG but are having Enterolab stool and genetic
testing done as back up but don't have results yet - I will not do the
biopsy. Thanks Again, Tami Q

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *