BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts your pants are worth $42 million.
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:09:21 -0400
Ruth,

Drew Langser would be good place to start. He was the featured speaker at
our Traditional Timberframe Conference in Old Salem this year. He also put
me in touch with some Swiss trades people before I went to the IPTW in
Sweden in May. He runs a workshop based school in Virginia that teaches
traditional crafts including cooperage, Here is a link about his cooperage
class: http://countryworkshops.org/NewCW/Swiss%20Cooperage.html

Enjoy,

Rudy