BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Uracius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:24:46 -0500
Brian

Get a pottery kiln put 4 holes in the bottom mount a draft fan over the
holes and set the controls to climb in temperature at 500 degrees F per hour
until you reach 1600 degree F let the kiln cool down and you will have all
the quicklime you want. I have tried burning limestone every way possible,
trust me it is a pain in the ass. This is very simple and works every time.

Ken Uracius