From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:59:26 -0500
On July 11th, I installed a hardware update for my SoundBlaster sound card
which I believe is the x-Fi card.

Anyway, ever since I did so, my monitor
speakers have been muted and everything comes through my surround sound
speakers.  I have tried everything Prior to this time, Jaws and most mono
sound came through my monitor speakers while such things as Internet
streams, CD's Etc. came through my surround sound speakers.  I know of
including uninstalling and
reinstalling all SoundBlaster components, rolling back to the previous
driver, uninstalling and reinstalling Jaws and doing a system restore which
for some reason my computer won't let me do even with a computer chosen
restoration point.  I have never even attempted to create those myself.
Anyway, if there is anything anyone can suggest let me know.  Thanks and 73.
Harvey