From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 10:34:20 -0400
I doubt FS would have even bothered if Freedom Box hadn't made some
significant breakthroughs in both technology and lower price.  The fact that
they're suing tells me that they're worried about some real competition.
Personally, though, I think they'd be better off spending their resources on
new development instead of this silly law suit.

Steve