From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 17:56:26 -0400
Hi List,

Well thanks to the very liberal off-topic posting policy of this list, I
thought I would indulge myself on this somewhat off-topic post.  Here is the
post of a message I sent to a couple of other lists.  I figure there might
be someone here who isn't subscribed to the other lists who just might have
the answer.

Many times I visit radio station web pages and I am presented with a listen
live link that launches a JAVA Script and browser plug-in.  This method of
listening
is fine in many cases, but I also see some people who are able to somehow
determine the exact address rather than using the browser.  They then paste
this
address directly into Windows Media Player, Real Player or whatever.

1.  Is there some way of viewing the separate browser page to ferret out the
exact address?

2.  Is there a software program or some third party item that can be used to
determine the exact address?

Thanks for any help.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism