From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 19:45:53 -0500
Hi Richard,
If you are looking for a stand alone unit you may take a look at the
PlexTalk PTR-2.  It's a portable digital recorder that is completely
accessible and it records in the Daisy format, MP3, and you can burn your
own music CDs, and I'm sure it does much more.  It's a little pricy but you
get what you pay for.  You can get more info on it at www.irti.net

Good Luck,
Gary, KT5GS