From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:01:22 -0600
ah I found a couple companies that sell such a thing.  They call it a non
penetrating roof mount.
The common ones seem to use cinder blocks as balast or weighting.
Rohn makes a 10 foot non-penetrating roof mount that supposedly can support
an antenna with up to 14 square feet of wind loading...
Its ni on to $300 though.  Any of the other roof mounts I have found online
that are less expensive do not give any kind of specs.
Like the $65 3 foot type...which, I suspect can support around 2 feet of
wind loading or something.
73
Colin, V A6BKX