From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:58:42 -0500
I run ad-aware, I have spybot but I find that if I run it first, it might
find a couple things and ad-aware will find a couple more. If I run ad-aware
first then spybot, spybot won't find anything. I also have windows
defender,b ut some computers I've put that on it's slowed them right down,
with no rhyme or reason, others like this system you never even know it's
there. It's probably finding as much as ad_aware does, maybe a little more
at times. Like antivirus software, if you keep them up to date they do a
good job.