Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:33:28 -0600
hmm that is interesting
i know my moms avg said the experation thing but she couldnt download 7.5
because she had windows98 and i let her borrow my xp home version since i
had another key for it and she wasn't protected, but now we upgraded her
to xp with very very bare minimum of ram which i get complaints of it is
slow and then they ask me "will mine run<whatever" and i have to say no
but thats another story anyway, the avg thing i will have to try it for
myself if i ever get windows back i mean when i do lol

pro is to con as progress is to congress