From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:31:36 -0700
Hi all, I asked about this particular mmanual a couple of months ago, but
I thought I would take another stab at it!  I would love to find a copy
of it, or even a keypad lay-out, anything that might help me remember how
to program this beast!  GRIN!  I had one in the late 80's and early 90's,
but I can't remember enough to do what I need to do, such as change the
PL frequency and all that and all that!  I have managed to figure out how
to program in a frequency in the V F O, and set the offset plus or minus,
but it almost seems like this particular radio is different than the one
I had, and I know that isn't the case, it is just that my memory must be
going!  HMMM, it must have something with my 53rd birthday that just
happened!  GRIN!

Thanks in advanced for anything anyone can come up with!  You can e-mail
me at:

Or, connect to my echo link node wich is:

91232

Or, catch me on skype!  My info there is also:

kg7fa2

73 and 88 where appropriate:
J. J.

John Jacques