From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:06:10 -0500
Hi List,

Actually Harvey is right.  As I recall, in 1974, Richard Nixon, a Republican
president, approved what a Democratic Congress passed.  In the 1990's when
the last significant change was made, a Democratic president, Bill Clinton,
approved what a Republican congress passed.  Now we again have a Democratic
congress (nominally) with a Republican president, George W. Bush, playing
around with real time again: which only goes to show the following:

Politics - definition:
From poly meaning many
from tics--nasty little bugs that if not controlled, will indeed climb all
over your body, bite you like hell and make you climb the walls!

A plague on both parties and houses <laugh>! sorry I couldn't resist!