From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:23:50 -0500
    Steve:

Ok, now you can teach me something here:

How do you do this?

I have the Kurzweil K1000 system.

If you want to e-mail me off list, my address is:

I probably won't respond tonight, because I have some other stuff to do for
tomorrow, but I'll get back to you once I've had a chance to try things out.

I know how to get into K1000, but don't know how to get it to look for the
PDF file.

I am willing to learn, though.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ