Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:55:33 -0600
so i see a possibility of having to change manually on the computer since
isn't daylight time already written in windows/linux hardcoded in
otherwords, for a certain day?I heard this was just to give
trick-or-treators another hour of light..come on, i mean how long has it
been the now old way

just my 1 cent

matt