From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:35:46 -0500
Are you plugging the earphone in to the right jack? It's the smaller jack on
that radio of the 2 for the speaker mic, not the bigger one. Why would you
want both bands on the same frequency? when you do that it does drop the
audio. if you want to not have duel receive you need only turn off the duel
receive by hitting the function button and the number 3 and you have single
receive.