From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:52:30 -0600
Hi All,

I just talked with Jim's sister, Marie, and she spoke to Jim this morning.

They have determined that he has congestive heart failure, but they are not
certain if he did actually have a heart attack although there were changes
in his EKG from the last one.

They are going to run some more tests this week.  So it sounds like he will
be there a few more days.  Marie said he was sitting up in bed and had
oxygen on, but seemed to be pretty good.  She told him that all you guys
were concerned and asking about him, and he said to tell everyone thank you
for their prayers and concern.

I will be away the rest of the day, but for those of you who have it, I will
have my cell on.

73
Kris
wb9slm