From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 05:24:25 -0800
Hi Frederick,
The GPS service, called VZ Navigator, is not suitable for use by
people who do not have vision.  it gives only turn by turn
directions.  it does not announce intersections as you approach
them.  i do not believe that it even announces street names at
all.  it is designed to be an added assist for drivers, and is
nothing like the blind oriented GPS systems like Trekker.

Andy