Subject:
[[log in to unmask]: Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process]
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:29:37 -0500
Be careful out there. And don't buy from "radios_n_stuff" on eBay.
----- Forwarded message from "eBay Member: buddybrannan" <[log in to unmask]> -----

To: [log in to unmask]

Item number: 300045743084
Payment Method: PayPal
Date of Payment: 11/12/06
Dispute Resolution: None used
Seller Contact: No-I have not attempted to call

Customer concern: Hello:

As the auction listing states, I should have received a VHF radio
repeater (in a cabinet), a power supply, and
instructions/schematics. I received the repeater and cabinet, but I
have not received the power supply or the instructions and
schematics after over two months.

Beginning in December, I Emailed the seller about this issue and was
promised resolution several times. I Emailed earlier, but did not save
Emails on this until 12/15/2006, which I will provide if you need, but
in each case, I was given some sort of delay. The weather during the
blizzard was understandable, but when, after the package was
supposedly returned with illegible shipping label and would be sent
out again and was not, and I was again this week promised resolution
and none was forthcoming, I really had no choice.

The text of the Email from December 15th, from Sam
(schris2183@aolcom):

I am out of town til friday noon but will take care of this once and
for all to your satifaction when I get home.

Sam