From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:19:16 -0500
I had the same thought, actually, but perhaps he likes it up there. Probably
has a great view and it's always a good way (as we've already seen) to
snatch your fifteen minutes of fame and get on local TV. Let's see if he
stays up there with the first cold front that comes through and drops the
wind chill to around freezing, which is what they're predicting for here
tonight. Anybody remember the flagpole sitters of the roaring twenties? <g>