From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:48:38 -0500
Setting the CTCSS tones on either of these ht's is easy as long as you have
all the tones memorized or have a list handy.  I brailled out all the tones
on 3 by 5 cards and keep them handy for quick reference, or sometimes I just
use the tone scan feature if the repeater is busy and is transmitting the
tone, or copy a memory I know already has the tone I need to the vfo.
73, Ken -N5SWR