From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:15:23 -0500
    Bob:

Well, thanks for the very helpful response as usual.

I wonder if I get those warnings and weird messages occasionally because I'm
just not waiting long enough to remove the flash drive.

I'll keep working with this, and let you know if I have further problems.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ