Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:59:18 -0700
Windows ME combined the worst of all worlds back then: the instability of
the windows 9x architecture and unproven, often broken tools that should
have been beta tested another product cycle. Hibernation wasn't fully
stabilized until Windows 2000. Not sure if Microsoft patched the ME version,
but you could search Microsoft's download site or Technet for patches.
Beyond that, I'd say ditch ME.