Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:07:11 -0800
7bit
From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Go to the Asus site and find the latest BIOS update for the motherboard.
There should be 2 files - the BIOS update and a utility program to
accomplish the update. Also print the detailed directions on the site.
Be aware that if the BIOS is flashed incorrectly, "you will probably
suffer endlessly".

Tom Mayer