Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 10:26:57 -0400
The easiest way to short those pins is to take an old PS2 keyboard, cut the
cord off, or at least long enough to do that, and then figure out which
wires match up with those pins. You could also get that packet cable they
sell for those radios,b ut if you have as many old worn out keyboards around
as I do, you can use 1 of those cords.