Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 09:52:16 -0400
Tom, you get into the service menu on the v7 by shorting pins 3 and 6 on the
packet connection.  Then press and hold [F] and [Tone] as you power up.  I
have never been in the service menu but I was just reading about it on the
Yahoo v7 group.  I have the service manual in a pdf if you are interested.
You will need sighted assistance and * do not change anything* until after
you have written down the value you are changing!
73, Ken -N5SWR