Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 22:40:39 -0400
I was wondering about the accessibility of the ic7000 versus the ts2000.  Later on in the year I plan on doing an operation Santa Claus and am planning on setting up a portable station at some of the hospitals in the area to enable patients to get messages to their relatives out of state.  Has anyone played around with the ic7000 with built in speech and give me a comparison between those two pieces of equipment? 73- pat kk3f